Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey Where's Your Pen?

It seems that every time I go out to a nice restaurant I come face to the face with a "Crispy" Pen.  Now let me explain what I mean by crispy, because I know it's happened to all of us.  You go out to a nice dinner, spend over $100, and when the waitress brings the check, it is accompanied by a chewed up stick pen from "Joe's Plumbing" which may or may not have rubber bands wrapped around it.  (Whats up with the rubber bands anyway?)  This is becoming more and more common in the restaurant world and it is up to us to put a stop to it!  I have actually spoken to quite a few restaurant owners about their "pen problem" and the majority of responses has been "If I get nice pens, they get stolen". Don't let these restaurants forget, THEY WANT THEIR PENS STOLEN, and make sure it's a pen worthy of being stolen, and worthy of being talked about.  There are many distributors selling my #9545 "Triple Click" Light-Up Pen to local restaurants with great success.  These pens may be in the $1.50 sell range, but they get noticed, they get stolen, and more importantly, they get talked about.  Of course some restaurants may need baby steps back into the world of pens, and for those I have my #933 "Clicker Pens" which sell for around $0.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment